Saturday 26 January 2013

Weekend Home Inspiration!

Pinks and purples don't necessarily translate to a girl's room - with the right deep jewel shades, the room above is elegant and very classy. (all house images via here. Follow me on Pinterest http://pinterest.com/frankalily/home-inspiration/)

I'm still pondering over the idea of a walk-in wardrobe - I definitely want one, but I don't know if I can afford the space!

Modern and functional entryway table. Loving the tray with the gorgeous vase and flowers!

Drop dead gorgeous bedroom with plenty of fabrics and subtle colour accents (navy, gold and green). The floor-to-ceiling windows are stunning and allow plenty of natural light to flood the room. The carpeted floor adds to the glamour and the neutral shades of the pillows, linens and curtains bring the look together.


Still on the search for a glass container I like to build my own terrarium, no luck yet!

My other half likes bursts of vibrant colour and doesn't favour "boring" neutrals. But a colour scheme of dark grey, black and white, together with mirrored accents, looks so very glamorous! Especially loving the large round mirror, the mirrored vase and the carpet!


One of my all-time favourite websites is still www.jossandmain.com and I get tons of design inspiration from them. It's a great place to source for inspiration on the products to bring in for hometown.sg and a good showcase of the different varieties of styles for homes. 

Here are some of my favourite products this week!












0 comments:

Post a Comment