Monday 1 April 2013

Hotel Inspiration

I absolutely love travelling, and all the more so when there's a luxurious hotel to return to at the end of the day! As most of us live in apartments/HDBs these days, why not channel hotel-chic in your home decor and design? 

And if you're lucky enough to be sitting on a gorgeous piece of real estate which can accommodate a pool, have a good look at private pools for villas, and I'm sure you'll find many useful ideas!

If you prefer hassle-free maintenance for your interior, taking a leaf from hotel decor is a good idea, as there is typically just enough counter space without allowing you to indulge in clutter. The trick is with concealed storage spaces, which a good interior designer should be able to help you achieve.

I'm a fan of jetsetter.com, which is a members-only website for accommodation deals around the world. Signing up for an account is easy, and it allows you to view all the lust-worthy hotels and grab good deals on your hotel stay.

Here are some of my favorite hotels this week:

(click to enlarge images. Unless otherwise stated, all images from jetsetter.com)

Pan Pacific Seattle:




Hotel Paloma Chicago:


Anantara Seminyak:



Hotel Keppler Paris (images via http://www.keppler.fr/):





(I have fallen in love with the lounge of Hotel Keppler Paris. It's glamorous, quirky and so many different elements just work together. I'm definitely adding these 2 pictures on my pinterest page, to inspire me when decorating my new home! This look can definitely be achieved with products from hometown.sg! Psst - we've launched new products recently, do drop by and have a look!)

Anantara Phuket Villas:









0 comments:

Post a Comment