Sunday 16 December 2012

gilt & folly

I spent my Friday night exploring gilt & folly at Scotts Square. It's run by the same people behind Proof Living (in ION Orchard) and Poltrona Frau (also in Scotts Square). The salesperson was extremely friendly and helpful and made my experience there a very pleasant one. I'll definitely return for their furniture, as they have quite a few unique pieces.

My favourite was the Haviland Bunching Table, which can be bunched together for a larger table. Beautiful and practical! I didn't manage to snap a shot of them, but they're the pair of tables at the entrance of the shop.

Here are some of my favourites from gilt & folly:

 (Seems like geometric balls are all the rage these days!)

What a gorgeous copper-coloured bowl!

I'm a huge fan of scuba diving, so I chuckled at this set of 3 prints of a giant octopus. I'd love to have it on my wall!

I would store sparkly Christmas baubles in this lamp, to add a sparkle to the room.



Side table with Ostrich legs! How cute is that?



Did anything catch your eye? A sale is going on now, don't miss it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment