Friday 16 November 2012

Easy DIY Ideas for Xmas

With Christmas just around the corner, instead of decorating with store-bought items, I'm inspired to attempt some DIY ideas to create some festive decorations of my own.

 
  Cinnamon Stick Candles - wrap some cinnamon sticks around a few thick unscented candles from Ikea and enjoy the comforting scent of cinnamon wafting through your house. It'll almost be like having a tray of cinnamon buns baking in the oven!
(via here)

Extra wine glasses and christmas decorations lying around? Why not create eye-catching candle holders? 
Instead of having an arrangement of flowers for my centerpiece, I'm thinking of using wine glasses of different heights, some old whiskey glasses, cream-coloured candles and gold and teal baubles, to create a unique centerpiece this Christmas.
(via here


Winter wonderland in Singapore? Grab a couple of mason jars, fill up with Epsom salts and a tea light candle - candle in the snow. The possibilities are endless... I'd like to add some reindeer cutouts to the mouth of the jar (even better if I can use felt and have furry reindeers!). How about you?
(via here)

0 comments:

Post a Comment